9th November 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Goa University offers BBA or MBA course? Percentage required for admission and fee structure?

Do you’ll have BBA or MBA courses in Goa university? What are the fees per year? How much percentage must a science student get to get admission in this university

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBA in HR in Goa? What is the fee structure in Goa university
  2. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  3. What is the fee structure to pursue MBA in Goa University?
  4. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. List of colleges along withe their fee structure in Goa offering B.Ed courses?
  7. How to get admission in MBA?
  8. Best college in Goa for CS? What is the fee structure?
  9. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  10. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  11. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in Haryana?
  13. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. Where will I get admission for MBA in Delhi with low fee structure after completing BBA?
  17. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  18. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
10th November 2015, 08:36 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Goa University offers BBA or MBA course? Percentage required for admission and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do you’ll have BBA or MBA courses in Goa university? What are the fees per year? How much percentage must a science student get to get admission in this university
Goa University does not offer BBA course. Instead of BBA course the institute offers course in Bachelor of Business Studies, Bachelor of Commerce, B.Com in shipping Management.

Yes, Goa University do offer course in MBA. The course duration of MBA is 2 years (full time). In order to get admission in MBA course under this institute you need to have a bachelor degree course in any discipline with 50%minimum from recognized institute. Admission is done on the basis of MBA entrance examination which is conducted by Goa University or one can get admission also on the basis of CAT, MAT score.

For more details log on to : https://www.unigoa.ac.in/department.php?adepid=24

About fee structure details I, have uploaded a file please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee structre.pdf(125.1 KB, 80 views)
14th May 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Goa University offers BBA or MBA course? Percentage required for admission and fee structure?

Does the Goa university offer BBA courses for the year of 2016_17_18? Kindly please reply to my question and if yes. How much percentage is required for a students to have to get admission in Go a university ?
Thank you.
5th March 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Is is possible to do external MBA from Goa university or compulsory it's a full time MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?