5th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations

i want to pursue masters in mass communication with specialization in public relations.. please suggest a good college. i want to become a public relation officer. i am a 3rd yr student of bachelors in mass comm. i have also done ad on courses in human rights and women studies. are these courses benificial to me??

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)
  3. Scope in abroad after pursuing graduation in mass communication and video production and then specialization in Public Relation and Advertising?
  4. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will it be a right decision to make my career in Public Relation?
  6. Type of course, duration, fees and admission process of Masters degree International Relations?
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PG course at XIC in Public relation & Corporate Communication Eligibility after Graduation in BA Arts with less than 50% marks
  9. What are the roles of public relation officer in marketing promotion? What kind of responsibilities PR can do in relation to financial management of NGO's or CO?
  10. What should I do? I am married woman and having a kid. How may I pursue my B.Ed Education? Currently, I am pursuing Masters of Public Administration form IGNOU
  11. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  12. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  14. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which exam to clear GRE or IELTS to pursue Masters in Public Health course from American University? -- [New]
  16. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HRM?
  17. Scope of PR(public Relation) in Canada?
  18. Am I eligible for NET exam after ding M.A in Public Relations?
13th May 2013, 11:50 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations

Eligibility criteria for Public Relation Officer :-

For Public Relation Officer; Social Sciences, Liberal Arts and Humanities is required.

The candidate must be completed his/ her bachelor degree with these subjects from any recognized university.

The candidate who is appearing in final year can also apply for this exam.

This exam is conducted in various institutions.

These institutions provides diploma in Public relations.

The duration for this diploma :- 1 year.

Some institutions give admission according to the percentage as you get in 12th class.

Salary :-

the salary of the public relation officer is around Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 20000/- per month.

After having experience in this job, then the salary increased to Rs. 25000/- per month.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.............................................. ............
25th July 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations

please sir give me college name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?