1st September 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack NDA exam?

what we have to do to crack nda exam mainly gd or interview

2nd May 2015, 10:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack NDA exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and provides a better opportunity to the candidates who are aspiring to be an officer in the Defence services .

The examination is conducted twice in a year by UPSC as NDA I in the month of April and NDA II in the September . The application form for the same are released in the month of January and July respectively .

The examination is conducted in two parts as :-
* Written.
* SSB .

The candidates who qualifies in the written are called for the SSB . The written examination is of 900 marks in which question are from Mathematics and General Ability are asked .

The SSB is of 5-10 day test procedure if a candidate stays on the reporting day . In these days candidates have to go through various tests . So candidates have to perform well or average in front of all the three :-
* Psychologist.
* GTO .
* Interviewing Officer .

Note :- Do not feel nervous or become aggressive while speaking . Do not try to hide anything about you from.them . Be natural and do not give extra .

These are the basics things which is to be considered at SSB centre .

For more visit at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
3rd May 2015, 10:52 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I crack NDA exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

There are three categories in NDA are---
Indian Army
Air Force
Navy

Candidate who want to apply for Indian Army must pass his/her class 12th from a recognized board.

Candidate who want to apply for Air Force and Navy must pass his/her class 12th with Physics and maths from a recognized board.

Candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Candidate must either be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan and Nepal.

This paper are conducted in two groups.

To Qualify NDA exam you have to qualify Written Test and SSB exam.

For more details please go on the given Website-----www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?