18th April 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in railways ticket counter if I have done my graduation already?

How can I get admission in railways ticket counter if I have done my graduation already?

16th March 2023, 09:22 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How can I get admission in railways ticket counter if I have done my graduation already?

To get admission to the railways ticket counter, you will need to apply for the position of a ticket collector (TC) or a clerk. The eligibility criteria for this position are as follows:

Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized university.

Age Limit: The age limit for the position of a ticket collector or a clerk is usually between 18 to 30 years. However, there may be age relaxation for certain categories such as SC, ST, and OBC.

Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.

Selection Process: The selection process usually involves a written test, followed by a personal interview and document verification.

To apply for these positions, you will need to keep an eye on the recruitment notifications released by the Indian Railways. You can visit the official website of the Indian Railways (www.indianrailways.gov.in) or the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website (www.rrcb.gov.in) for the latest updates and notifications.

Once the notification is released, you will need to fill out the application form online and submit it before the deadline. The application form usually requires you to provide personal and educational details, along with a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.

After the submission of the application, you will need to prepare for the written test and personal interview by referring to the syllabus and previous years' question papers. Upon clearing the written test and interview, you will need to undergo a medical examination and document verification before being appointed as a ticket collector or a clerk at the railways ticket counter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?