21st August 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do any financial course? I am an M.Com student

sir/mam
iam m.com know & i want to do any financial course (sunday to sunday) please suggest me. course pireod 2-3 month only...

24th April 2013, 08:55 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How to do any financial course? I am an M.Com student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam
iam m.com know & i want to do any financial course (sunday to sunday) please suggest me. course pireod 2-3 month only...
Hi friend,
In which area your doing M.Com your are not mentioned.Instead of doing again finance course, u do M.Com in Finance & Accounts.

Now a days in Most careers in finance involve finding effective ways to manage an organization's money, in order to create wealth and increase the organization's value.SO try to do M.Com in Finance & Account.

Or DO the MBA course in finance & Accounts Which is having more Scope .It is not 2 to 3 months course you have to longterm course .
Symbiosis is one of the good institute to do parttime MBA .I am attaching you the application form 2013.Hope this will be useful

Attached Files
File Type: pdf www.sibm.edu.in_EMBA_PGDM_Application_Form_2013.pdf(200.2 KB, 137 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?