17th October 2012, 01:06 PM
bhavani princy

How to do internship after passing B.Tech from RUGKT Basar

Respectd sir..........
Am Btech-3rd year(ECE) student of RUGKT(IIIT) BASAR i want to do the internship for less than 3 months ..........for that i want to know which companies providing quality intern ship and .......how can i know what projects they offering..........can you suggest some companies which can provide intern-ships.............. .
thank you.............

12th August 2013, 11:26 AM
ece304
Member+

Default Re: How to do internship after passing B.Tech from RUGKT Basar

Hi frnd I am also from RGUKT-Nuzvid Ece 3rd year student.I know some companies if you want more information about those companies and project type these names in google search engine.I think it's better to prepare resume and submit it to any one company which was and to get invitation from that.

These companies i know
>>BHEL
>>Intel
>>IESC

These companies will pay some amount for our internship.Contact our seniors for more suggestions on the procedure
12th August 2013, 05:17 PM
ashu_krish

Default Re: How to do internship after passing B.Tech from RUGKT Basar

Congratulations For your completion of 3 years in B.TECH . Now you are more than half engineer .

To do internship in good companies which can make you learn something as per your branch you need to go for private companies .

I am sorry to say but internship in government sectors will make you learn nothing just you will be wasting time ...

I would suggest you to go for private sectors...

Some of them are 1)) CETPA PVT LTD new delhi.
2)) nextsapiens noida
3)) cybertron ltd noida

There are more institutes which i can tell but please tell me your specialization you like that are VLSI , EMBED , ROBOTICS..

The above are multi course institutes...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?