16th August 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Maths in any IIT campus? Any entrance exams related to Mathematics

I am persuing my btech 4th year,i want to do my mtech in maths in any iit campus or if not.. i want to do msc maths are there any entrances exams related To maths without gate?will u pls tell me entrances exams related 2 mathematics

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  2. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  3. Any related field to CA after doing Commerce with Maths? Entrance exams to be answered?
  4. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE or other engineering related exams? I am pursuing my IGCSE from UAE
  5. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  6. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  7. Information about M.Tech course? I am a final year B.Pharm
  8. How to join M.Tech in IIT campus after completing B.E Civil? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. M.Tech or M.S. which is better to do after B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  10. Information regarding admission procedure and to get application forms for Engineering courses?
  11. How to prepare mathematics for Bank Exams? which books? I am weak in maths
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if reappear in 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  15. Which stream should I choose to become an engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum qualification for AIRO Technology?
  17. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  18. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?
25th April 2014, 01:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Maths in any IIT campus? Any entrance exams related to Mathematics

There are post graduate level courses like M.Tech in Aerospace, Microelectronics & VLSI, Chemical, Computer Science and Engineering, Power Electronics & Power System, Mechanical, Civil, Electronic System, Communication & Signal Processing, Energy Science Engineering. M.Tech in Biochemical & Biotechnology Engineering, Process Engineering & Design, Computer Application in Chemical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology courses are also offered. There are also you have write the entrance exam and personal interview.
1st July 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Maths in any IIT campus? Any entrance exams related to Mathematics

In which subjects will I be able to do M.tech after doing msc in maths?which entrance exams i have to give??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?