15th December 2010, 02:05 PM
anshu surya

Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?

hello sir,

i am a student of Bsc 3rd year in mathemetics in SVNIT.After completing my Msc i aspire to o Mtech in any of the field related to maths.please do inform me about the courses offered regarding this and also about the institutes offering such courses.

thanking you,
Anshu

Related Questions:
  1. Any PG degree in Maths related to BSc, B.Ed Mathematics? Which universities offer the course in Tamilnadu?
  2. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  4. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  5. Which courses is available for me after BSc IT? I am interested in Mathematics
  6. Which degree course is available for me if I am interested in Mathematics after BSc IT?
  7. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  8. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
  9. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  10. Which are the good Mathematics courses after 12th? Details about those courses?
  11. List of institutes offering PhD in Mathematics in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  12. Civil engineering related Software courses? Institutes in Hyderabad offering such courses?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Maths in any IIT campus? Any entrance exams related to Mathematics
  15. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  16. List of institutes offering PhD(Mathematics) in Montreal? Best university in India for this course? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. List of the colleges offering courses in both BSc Maths and Management
  18. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
18th August 2011, 10:21 AM
simplebeauty

Default Re: Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?

U.G course for Mathematics for B.E.
Eligibility : Merit of 12th Science Stream or diploma courses open test or B.Sc. course open test.

Graduation in Metallurgical Engineering
Eligibility : Merit of 12th Science Stream or diploma courses open test or B.Sc. course open test.

hey friend hope this helps
18th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Indrajit1978

Red face Re: Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu surya View Post
hello sir,

i am a student of Bsc 3rd year in mathemetics in SVNIT.After completing my Msc i aspire to o Mtech in any of the field related to maths.please do inform me about the courses offered regarding this and also about the institutes offering such courses.

thanking you,
Anshu
Hello Sir,

After completing M.Sc as per my knowledge , M.Tech from all the IITs including Roorke is best for M.Tech. Also Indian Statistical Institute offers M.Tech in Maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?