14th July 2013, 11:48 PM
patelparth5236@

How to go to Germany for M.Tech?

I m a B.E. mechanical student & my 5th sem is running. I want to go to GERMANY for M.TECH then how can i will go? Which exams i have to pass with which score?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  2. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  3. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  4. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. How to do M.Tech in karnataka and MS in germany
  7. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  8. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  9. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  10. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  14. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  16. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  18. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
31st December 2017, 07:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go to Germany for M.Tech?

To pursue M.Tech course in Germany after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You have to report your examinations scores along with other academic certificates to Abroad universities for applying admission to M.Tech course. If the Abroad university accepts your scores and if your profile matches their admission criteria then, you will be offered admission in M.Tech course in their university and after your visa gets approved, you can fly to Germany for pursuing M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?