1st July 2012, 06:46 PM
sindhu nadig h d

How to join Internship while doing 3rd year ECE engineering?

sir, i'm doing 3rd year ece engineering.. i want to join internship.. please guide me how can i get into sir...?

30th September 2015, 10:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Internship while doing 3rd year ECE engineering?

Your are in third year of bachelor's degree in electronics and Communication Engineering then you must do internship in core technical companies of your stream like:

* Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited.

* Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited.

* Bharat Electronics limited.

* Airport Authority of India limited.

The application form for internship is released in the month of April. You can apply for the four weeks or six weeks training in these companies. BSNL charges fees for the internship. You can select the firm as per your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?