18th December 2011, 05:20 PM
Er. Chetan Shetty

I wish to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology abroad. How may I do it after completing B.Tech in India?

I want to get admission for m.tech in biotechnology abroad.
i have done my b.tech in the same stream and now i want to pursue it abroad.
please tell me how to approach on the same.
which colleges will i be able to join?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  3. I wish to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology abroad. How may I do it after completing B.Tech in India?
  4. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  5. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  6. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad? -- [New]
  8. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
  9. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  10. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  13. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  15. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  16. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  17. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  18. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
20th August 2012, 03:12 PM
tejpharmandhra

Post Re: I wish to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology abroad. How may I do it after completing B.Tech in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Er. Chetan Shetty View Post
I want to get admission for m.tech in biotechnology abroad.
i have done my b.tech in the same stream and now i want to pursue it abroad.
please tell me how to approach on the same.
which colleges will i be able to join?
dear sharma,for pursuing m.tech or any p.g in abroad you have to qualify in exams like TOEFL,IELTS etc...then based on score in those exams you can apply for universities which you would like to join..you will get scholerships and fellowships based on the score you got in that exams.they are to test your english language skills only not about subject..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?