28th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Information about the entrance tests for Ph.D Biotechnology? Is it compulsory that MSc should be completed by the time of appearing the entrance test?

I want to know about the entrance tests for Ph.D Biotechnology.I also want to know whether a student who hasnt completed her m.sc yet,I mean still studying..Can she appear for the exam?...or Is it compulsion that m.sc should be completed by the time of appearing the entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  2. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  5. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  6. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence PhD in History? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding all India Tests for Ph.D course?
  9. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  10. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  11. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  12. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  13. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  14. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  16. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  17. Complete information about NBHM PhD entrance exam
  18. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
17th October 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the entrance tests for Ph.D Biotechnology? Is it compulsory that MSc should be completed by the time of appearing the entrance test?

i want to know the list of entrance exams for phd in biotechnology which offer fellowship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?