17th April 2011, 12:57 AM
RAMBIRKUMARSAHU

List of the colleges in Ranchi, offering corporate law course? I have completed M.Com with 1st division

I am rambir kumar sahu
i have complited m.com with first division
now i want to do a course in corporate law
i want to come to know that from whice college i can do this course in ranchi ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
  2. List of colleges under Ranchi University offering B.Com(Corporate Accountancy)? Percentage of marks required in 12th to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  4. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of BCA from IGNOU in first division? List of Colleges offering this course?
  6. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  7. Eligibility for Corporate Law course? Good colleges for it?
  8. List of Law colleges offering evening law courses in India? Can a candidate who has completed the law course through evening college enroll in bar council and practice law in courts/tribunals?
  9. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?
  11. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  12. Is it possible to pursue Corporate Law course after B.Com?
  13. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  14. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  15. List of the top colleges offering PG course with LAW stream? I have done BCA and belong to Mathura
  16. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  17. Diploma course in corporate law and management affiliated to DU ?
  18. Detailed Information regarding CS course? List of Universities offering this course?
27th March 2015, 05:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in Ranchi, offering corporate law course? I have completed M.Com with 1st division

You can get admission in following law colleges in Ranchi

1. National University Of Study And Research In Law, Ranchi, http://nusrlranchi.com/

2. Chotanagpur Law College, http://www.cnlawcollege.org/admission/

3. Ranchi University, Ranchi, http://www.ranchiuniversity.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?