21st January 2012, 03:29 PM
ranjith krishna

List of examinations and syllabus or pattern of B.Tech Civil engineering for government job?

give me the list of examinations and portions or pattern for B.tech civil engineering for govt jobs of state and central in andra pradesh,INDIA.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  5. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  6. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Date of upcoming IBPS Exam for the year 2012?
  8. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  9. List of government jobs which are available for women under civil engineering? -- [New]
  10. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  11. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  14. How may I get details about civil service examinations? What's the eligibility criteria?How may I get syllabus for the same?
  15. List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates?
  16. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  17. Is AMIETE electronics a good course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
13th April 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of examinations and syllabus or pattern of B.Tech Civil engineering for government job?

what is the list of examinations for government job in civil engineering in central and state( west Bengal, India)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?