4th April 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

List of good colleges for correspondence MBA in educational management? What is the fee structure?

I WANT ADDMISSION IN CORRESSPONDENCE MBA IN EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT SO PLZ TELL ME GOOD collegeS for corresspondence mba in educationl management.AND ALSO THERE FEES STRUCTURE.PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....HELP ME PLZ

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  2. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  3. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  4. List of colleges offering MBA in Ship Management? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  6. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  8. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  9. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  10. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  11. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in Haryana? -- [New]
  13. Which university is good for going Ph.D in HR management?
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Is there a correspondence course for MBA in T A Pai Management Institute? Fee structure of the course?
  16. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  17. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  18. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC?
12th July 2012, 04:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges for correspondence MBA in educational management? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT ADDMISSION IN CORRESSPONDENCE MBA IN EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT SO PLZ TELL ME GOOD collegeS for corresspondence mba in educationl management.AND ALSO THERE FEES STRUCTURE.PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....HELP ME PLZ

The Allagappa University, offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] in Education Management through Directorate of Distance Education. The Distance programs offered by the University is approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC].

The MBA in Education Management is a two years post graduate program. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.

The Fee for the course costs Rs. 10,000 per year. The candidate may seek admission either directly to the University or through any one of the approved Study Centres. The list of Approved Study Centres is given in the Website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
31st January 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges for correspondence MBA in educational management? What is the fee structure?

What are the job oportunities after doing mba in educational management (madras University). I have teaching experience of 10 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?