26th April 2018, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Minimum age to appear in 10th Bihar Board exam?

My son is studying in 9th standard from Bihar Board. He is 13 years of age now. So, I would like to know about the minimum age for appearing in Board exam of 10th standard of Bihar Board. Please let me know immediately.

14th May 2018, 05:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age to appear in 10th Bihar Board exam?

There is no age limit decided by any recognised board to appear for the board examination.

The age criteria to appear for examination is decided by the Directorate of State Education Board.

So, for more details visit at official website of the respective department.
14th May 2018, 11:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that there is no exact age declared to appear in 10th board examination.
But one can appear in 10th board after completing 13 years.
If your candidate has completed 13 years of age then he/she is eligible to appear in 10th board examination from any board.
14th May 2018, 11:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The age limit criteria is decided by Directorate of State Education. So, visit the official website of concerned department regarding the age limit criteria.

Age limit is not declared by the board.
15th May 2018, 12:57 AM
ranu shahi

Age limit is not fixed yet to appear in board examination.
Your child is eligible to appear in 10th board exam after completing 13 year. Students are eligible to write board examination under 13 years to 16 years of age.
15th May 2018, 01:08 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

As per the rules of the government students who have crossed the age of 14 years can appear for the 10th examination and should be of 16 years while appearing for the examination. However, different education board and states have some changes in the age limit.

The students who are going to appear their 10th examination from Bihar Board should have attained the minimum age of 16 years.
15th May 2018, 01:48 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

The minimum age limit to appear for 10th board examination varies with the state as there is no any minimum age limit to appear for 10th board examination fixed by any board.

The Directorate of state education board fixes the minimum age limit to appear for examination.

So, kindly visit the school to get the details for.
15th May 2018, 06:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age limit for attending the 10th exam in Bihar board is 14 years.

The candidates age should be between 14 years - 16 years. The candidates below 14 years or above 16 years are allowed to attend the 10th class board exam.

Since your son’s age is 13 years your son is not allowed to attend the 10th class Bihar board exam.
15th May 2018, 06:46 PM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is studying in 9th standard from Bihar Board. He is 13 years of age now. So, I would like to know about the minimum age for appearing in Board exam of 10th standard of Bihar Board. Please let me know immediately.
There is nothing to worry about. Your son being 13 years is in class 9th, means he will be entering class 10th at the age of 14 years, which is perfectly fine.

I too completed my 10th exam at the age of 14 years from Uttar Pradesh Board and the same age should be applicable for the Bihar and other state boards too when it comes to the age. So do not worry for the age factor and help your son to study well to score high.
15th May 2018, 06:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

There is no official notification regarding the age limit to appear for 10th Bihar Board exam.

So, I will be not eligible to give you the correct data regarding the age limit.

So, visit official website of respective body to get the age limit.
15th May 2018, 07:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

There is no official notification declared by the Bihar Education Board regarding the upper or lower age limit to appear for 10th board examination.

The age criteria for appearing in examination or to get admission in any std is declared by Directorate of State Education Department.

So, if you want to get any information visit the department.
15th May 2018, 08:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Minimum age criteria required to appear in 10th class to appear in Bihar Board Examination:

Basically there is a certain age criteria candidates have to meet in order to be eligible for appear in Bihar 10th class board examination. The detailed age criteria required is as follows.

>> Minimum age required - 14 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 16 years

Hence, candidates age must be in the said limit in order to be eligible for giving 10th class examination in Bihar board examinations. As he is right now pursuing 9th class, he will attain the age of 14 years when he will be pursuing 10th Class. Hence, check the age criteria once according to the instructions that I have given as per my knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?