28th July 2012, 07:16 PM
pavithrayogesh

Is it necessary to write entrance for the job of Aerospace?

Is it necessary to write entrance for a job in aerospace?do girls get job?Can they lead a quite simple life like others?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is better between computers and E&TC? I am interested in Aerospace Engineering
  2. How to become an Astronaut of NASA after passing 10th?
  3. Is it compulsory to write ISRO recruitment exam after masters in USA in Aerospace?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  5. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  6. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  7. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  8. Any job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
  11. What are the entrance exams for MS in Aerospace Engineering in US
  12. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  13. How can I get a good job after passing B.Tech in Aerospace? What should I do rather than M.Tech?
  14. How to apply for the job and write VAO entrance exam?
  15. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  16. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  17. Am I eligible to join NASA after doing Power Engineering?
  18. How much rank is needed to get a seat in Aerospace in Amrutha engineering entrance exam?
13th October 2012, 09:58 PM
suraj391

Default Re: Is it necessary to write entrance for the job of Aerospace?

Dear friend,

Here are the details.To become an aerospace engineer, a higher education is necessary. Most entry-level positions for aerospace engineers will require a
minimum of a bachelor degree in aerospace engineering. A bachelor-level
program in aerospace engineering will consist of advanced mathematics
classes, basic engineering courses and aerospace engineering classes.

While a bachelor degree may be sufficient to enter the field, most aerospace
engineers choose to further their education and their career by earning
specialty certificates or a graduate degree in a specialized discipline within
aerospace engineering. Some examples of aerospace engineering specialty
areas include propulsion, guidance systems, structural design, navigation systems, instrumentation and communication, aerodynamics, thermodynamics and astronomical mechanics.

Engineers providing services to the public are required to obtain a license to
practice in the state in which they intend to work. The first part of the licensing process, passing the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam administered by the
National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES), can be completed upon graduation. The second licensing exam, the Principles and
Practice of Engineering, can be completed after gaining four years of work
experience in engineering. Those fascinated with aerospace mechanics who
do not want to earn an advanced degree may prefer to become an aircraft
mechanic or avionics technician.

All the best!![/I]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?