12th May 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats in BVSc in Dantivada Krushi University?

how many seats of B.V.Sc. in Dantivada krushi university? Can you tell me the number

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in BVSc after counseling?
  2. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  3. Is there any private college for B.Vsc in India?
  4. How many number of seats branch wise available in Sathyabama University?
  5. How can I do BVSc?
  6. Can I pursue BVSc after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Microbiology subjects? -- [New]
  7. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  8. How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Agriculture or BVSC after getting 4312 rank?
  10. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats?
  11. What is the best option between BVSc and BDS?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in BVSc after scoring 47% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  14. What is the number of seats available for JIPMER?
  15. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET?
  17. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available?
  18. What is the criteria and procedure to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?
25th August 2011, 11:49 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Number of seats in BVSc in Dantivada Krushi University?

Dear

I searched the various links but i couldn't find out the exact number of seats.
Regarding the exact number of seats you have to cantact the officials of college.
I am trying to search more links so that i can help you better.
You can contact the officials on the website
www.sdau.edu.in
OR you can contact them on ::
4th June 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in BVSc in Dantivada Krushi University?

when the addmission process is start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?