5th April 2011, 04:07 PM
subhajit bhattacharjee

Is it ok if a student passes CA final exam at the age of 27 years? Will the job prospects be good?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know ,wether it is ok if one passes the CA final exam by the time he is 27-27yrs of age and wether the job prospects would be good?

Related Questions:
  1. Age-limit for passing the CA final examination?
  2. What are the job prospects for B.Sc. Honours (Geography) students?
  3. Will it affect my job prospects by any chance if I clear PCC exam with more number of attempts?
  4. Will a student be eligible for Defense Academy Exams if he passes 12th board at the age of 19 years?
  5. Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS board will affect the job prospects? Pursuing further studies through regular college is possible after studying from NIOS board?
  6. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  7. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  8. List of jobs available for M.sc botany candidates? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  10. Am I eligible for BCA after passing 11th class
  11. Job prospects for a B.Pharm student pursuing MBA? Which MBA specialization is good for a B.Pharm Graduate?
  12. Prospects of B.Tech with CFA in India?
  13. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  14. Can I apply for Bank job for PO level post being Medical final year student?
  15. Job prospects for me with three years gap in Graduation but 7 years domain experience?
  16. Steps to be taken to become a marine engineer after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I become BDO? I am a B.A 2nd year with English Honors
  18. Final year computer engineering student can join IES 2016?
4th May 2011, 01:41 PM
SAMSUMIT

Default Re: Is it ok if a student passes CA final exam at the age of 27 years? Will the job prospects be good?

hi frd
if your ca final year is complete at the age of 27 then is quite okay,but you have to face little difficulty in your future in regarding of your career.

with regards
sumit thakur
4th May 2011, 01:42 PM
SAMSUMIT

Default Re: Is it ok if a student passes CA final exam at the age of 27 years? Will the job prospects be good?

hi frd
if your ca final year is complete at the age of 27 then is quite okay,but you have to face little difficulty in your future in regarding of your career.

with regards
sumit thakur
22nd May 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

completed my articleship. appeared in may 2011 CA final exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?