3rd September 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to fill the online application form for December Foundation Programme?

I wanted to know that is it possible to fill up the online examination form for December of Foundation Programe?

4th September 2011, 08:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to fill the online application form for December Foundation Programme?

You have not mentioned the name of the course you plan to apply. If you are referring to the ICWAI course then the last date to apply for the same was 5th June. For the CS course the last date to apply for the December exam was 31st March. You are now eligible for the exam in June. For the ICWA course you need to register by 5th December and for CS by 30th September 2011.
8th September 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to fill the online application form for December Foundation Programme?

SIR CS FOUNDATION EXAMINATION FORM ONLINE KAISE FILL HOGA PLZ TELL ME FOR DEC.2011
20th September 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir this Nishat I want to ask you that can we fill the CS Executive programme exam form online for month of december? If yes then kindly post the link also
20th September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

when we fill the form center code is not displaed but instraction are mention its compalsarly
plz solved my problem
26th September 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to fill cs executive exam form online for december 2011 bt dont know how??
29th September 2011, 09:18 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Is it possible to fill the online application form for December Foundation Programme?

hi dear
You have not mentioned the name of the course you plan to apply. If you are referring to the ICWAI course then the last date to apply for the same was 5th June. For the CS course the last date to apply for the December exam was 31st March. You are now eligible for the exam in June. For the ICWA course you need to register by 5th December and for CS by 30th September 2011.
3rd October 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How can i fill online examination form for executive programme dec 2011?
24th February 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I need to know if we can fill the CS Executive exam enrollment form online for June, 2012.
13th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to fill CS Executive exam enrolment form online for June 2012? If yes , where to download and what is the procedure?
17th September 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i have already registered myself for cs executive programme and want to fill cs executive exam form dec 2012 online
29th October 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

is it possible that want to submitt ugc net form in management in dec 2012....
7th March 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i m a class 12 student when can i register for C.S. foundation at the earliest?
19th March 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i get regestration for C S Foundation exam December 2013 in pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?