14th November 2010, 02:44 PM
praveenraj

Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University

I am in first year of engineering and I want to change my college in second year through diploma counselling conducted by Anna University.
Please tell me the procedure for doing the same.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  3. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  4. Which branch will I get in Anna University after scoring 4602 rank in GATE? When does the counseling start?
  5. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
  6. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  7. What is the procedure for doing M.E counseling in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can i change B.Tech course in any Government college?
  9. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  10. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  11. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  12. Which college will I get for engineering in counseling in Anna University after completing diploma with 86%?
  13. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  14. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  15. When will be the Counselling for ME course of Anna University?
  16. How can I change from EEE to ECE after completion of B.Tech 1st year
  17. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  18. Need information about changing branch during Lateral Entry admission?
17th November 2010, 10:32 AM
deepakdk11

Default Re: Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University

easy way to do that you can visit anna university site or please meet the represetative of anna university acadmic section
they can tell you better than anybody else
17th March 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University

how can change the college after finishing my second semester
17th May 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

diploma result for april 2011
21st May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing CIPET PD PMT Plastic molding diploma can i change my branch.i want to take Computer engineering.
27th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir iam in madurai which college will distribute yhe lateral entry application form?
by,
C.Bala Kumar,
madurai.
email:[email protected]
3rd July 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

my rank 20000 after counsiling where college iam going
28th July 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for applying recounceling in anna university ?
2nd August 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi My brother have joined BE.cmputet science in one of the top 5 colleges. But the fees for that college is very high. Cut off mark is 196.75. Now we cant manage the fees. Is there any possibilites to apply for second counselling and also tell me shall we get good clg in that second counselling?
15th December 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, iam join the BE Computer science but my aim for mechanical eng . what the procedure for change the branch for annaunivercity counceling peroid
15th December 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam join the BE first year computer science engg but iam aim for mechanical so i want change the branch for counceling.what the procedure
5th February 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i change the college after finishing my first year through diploma councling?
3rd May 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Same collage ,can i change branch mech to ece in gov., fees is it possible
12th July 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have taken b.tech in leather technology in Anna university.. Can I shift my course in the second year in same college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?