30th October 2011, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship course in Shoba Developers?

Hello sir i am pursuing my b tech in civil engineering i want to do internship course in shoba developers pls tell me the procedure to do the same

20th June 2012, 11:55 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship course in Shoba Developers?

Here are the details of Internship program on real time project course including duration, eligibility, admission criteria, selection procedure, course fees and syllabus.

The duration of internship 3-6 months to work on the live projects. This program allows the candidate to be on the payroll of the company for a period of 3-6 months and undertake live projects. Thereafter the candidate's performance will be evaluated and their depending upon the performance their position in the company will either be made permanent or will be sourced to other IT companies. First 3 months training charge will be applicable.
The course curriculum includes:

1. Dot Net
2. Java / J2EE
3. Testing
4. Embedded
21st June 2012, 09:11 PM
GURINDER BILLING

HI!!!!
The duration of internship 3-6 months to work on the live projects. This program allows the candidate to be on the payroll of the company for a period of 3-6 months and undertake live projects. Then after that the candidate's performance will be evaluated and their depending upon the performance their position in the company will either be made permanent or will be sourced to other IT companies. First 3 months training charge will be applicable.
The courses may include the following:-
you can go for:-
1. Java
2. Embedded
3.. Dot Net
4.testing etc.

BEST OF LUCK DEAR...!!
9th February 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am pursuing my BE in civil engineering I want to do one month internship course in Shoba Developers please tell me the procedure to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?