28th July 2012, 08:34 PM
pujasingh.jmd.jh

Procedure to get admission for MBA in Hospital Administration?

i want to know about admission procedure of hospital administration in best govt. institute.
mba

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Hospital Administration?
  2. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  3. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  5. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  6. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  7. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  8. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  9. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  10. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK? -- [New]
  11. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?
  13. Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?
  14. Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  17. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in Hospital Administration from Oman?
13th October 2012, 09:20 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MBA in Hospital Administration?

Master of Business Administration is a 2 year long post graduation course. To apply for MBA, you will have to appear for entrance exam first. There are various entrance exams for MBA. Some example are:

CAT

MAT

IRMA

IIFT

GMAT

SNAP

IBSAT

NMAT

XAT

ATMA

MAH-CET

CUSAT

PAM-CAT

TANCET

OCET

UP-SEE

Orissa JEE

KMAT

UPMCAT

I am sure you must be getting confused after looking at the long list of entrance exam. Well let me help out. If you want admission in best government institute then my advice would be to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT).

The CAT exam is conducted to offer admission in Indian Institute of Management (IIMs). You will have to perform well to give admission in IIMs. In case you don't know, IIMs are considered as the best B-Schools of India.

Now the process of admission is not easy. You simple won't get admission in IIM because of good CAT score. Even after a good CAT score, you will have to go through written test followed by Group Discussion and the Interview to get the admission. To appear for CAT you will have to pass graduation with 50 percent marks (General) and 45 percent marks (SC/ST)

You can also appear for state level MBA entrance exams for admission in government colleges.
13th October 2012, 05:02 PM
azhardon

hi,
Master of Business Administration is a 2 year long post graduation course. To apply for MBA, you will have to appear for entrance exam first. There are various entrance exams for MBA. Some example are:

CAT

MAT

IRMA

IIFT

GMAT

SNAP

IBSAT

NMAT

XAT

ATMA

MAH-CET

CUSAT

PAM-CAT

TANCET

OCET

UP-SEE

Orissa JEE

KMAT

UPMCAT

I am sure you must be getting confused after looking at the long list of entrance exam. Well let me help out. If you want admission in best government institute then my advice would be to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT).

The CAT exam is conducted to offer admission in Indian Institute of Management (IIMs). You will have to perform well to give admission in IIMs. In case you don't know, IIMs are considered as the best B-Schools of India.

Now the process of admission is not easy. You simple won't get admission in IIM because of good CAT score. Even after a good CAT score, you will have to go through written test followed by Group Discussion and the Interview to get the admission. To appear for CAT you will have to pass graduation with 50 percent marks (General) and 45 percent marks (SC/ST)
13th October 2012, 06:12 PM
azhardon

hi,

CAT

MAT

IRMA

IIFT

GMAT

SNAP

IBSAT

NMAT

XAT

ATMA

MAH-CET

CUSAT

PAM-CAT

TANCET

OCET

UP-SEE

Orissa JEE

KMAT

UPMCAT

You can also appear for state level MBA entrance exams for admission in government colleges.
13th October 2012, 08:18 PM
suraj391

Basic Eligibility
UG:

For admission into a under graduate program a candidate must have completed his/her higher secondary education or 10+2 from a recognized institute.
The duration of the program is of 3 years.

PG:

For admission into a post graduate program the eligibility criteria varies
depending upon the course and the college. Some might require graduates with/without MBA entrance exam scores. The duration of the program is of 2 years.

All the best!!
13th October 2012, 09:18 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by pujasingh.jmd.jh View Post
i want to know about admission procedure of hospital administration in best govt. institute.
mba

CAT,MAT,IRMA,IIFT,GMAT,SNAP,IBSAT,NMAT,XAT,MAT,MAH-CET,CUSAT,PAM-CAT,TANcet,OCET,UP-SEE,Orissa JEE,KMAT .UPMCAT

13th October 2012, 10:13 PM
sudha001

HELLO FRIEND,

For doing MBA in HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION ,or in any specialization .you have to fulfill the requirement that is mandatory for doing MBA program.

ELIGIBLITY: you have to be graduate in any discipline with 50%for general candidates and 45%fos sc/st from recognized university.

SATISFYING THE ABOVE CRITERIA, YOU ALSO HAVE TO SIT FOR AN MBA ENTRANCE EXAM LIKE CAT,MAT, SNAP, TANCET ETC (ANY ONE). AND MIND YOU , YOU HAVE TO SCORE GOOD PERCENTILE ABOVE 90 ,then only you will have a chance for getting admission in the top MBA colleges. like IIM, XLRI,FMS, etc.

HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER.

BEST WISHES.
14th October 2012, 04:48 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pujasingh.jmd.jh View Post
mba
The Admission for MBA Course is based Entrance Examination Performance .

The Applicant should Complete graduation from recognized University .

The Applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks . Most of the Institution give Admission for MBA Course based on the Entrance Examination .

>>So, You have to prepare for the Entrance Examination like,
(MAT , CAT , GMAT , XAT ) .
>>Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination .

>>There is no age limit to apply for MBA course .

>>Even your not Eligible for MBA Entrance Examination , Even you can apply for MBA Entrance Examination, but you have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of mark
22nd February 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is this course in gndu amritsar?
23rd June 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m doing bsc nursing in last year.....n two months r left to complete my degree...I want to know about the MBA in hospital administration...coj I want to join dis...so when I vil take the entrance...n wn course vil b started..??
2nd August 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in us universities for doing masters in hospital administration?
21st October 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm doing my final year in B.E(CSE) whether am i eligible to do MBA in hospital management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?