17th July 2011, 05:17 PM
parthjhaveri

Which are the universities offering Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

can you suggest me some university offering masters in mechanical engineering in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  4. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  5. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  6. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Which are the universities offering Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  8. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  10. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  11. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  14. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
17th November 2011, 09:11 PM
Missme

Default Re: Which are the universities offering Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

hello ,

there are many universities which offering mechanical Engineering in germany,
some of them are listed below---

>>Berlin University of Applied Sciences - HTW Berlin,Germany

>>Bielefeld University,

>>Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt,Germany

>>Europa Universität Viadrina Frankfurt,

>>FernUniversität Hagen,

>>Free University of Berlin,

>>Helmut Schmidt University,

so you can take admission in any of those above universities ,
good luck.
17th November 2011, 09:14 PM
Missme

Default Re: Which are the universities offering Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

hello ,

there are many universities which offering mechanical Engineering in germany,
some of them are listed below---

>>Berlin University of Applied Sciences - HTW Berlin,Germany

>>Bielefeld University,

>>Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt,Germany

>>Europa Universität Viadrina Frankfurt,

>>FernUniversität Hagen,

>>Free University of Berlin,

>>Helmut Schmidt University,

so you can take admission in any of those above universities ,
good luck.
18th March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

how do I gain admission into germany university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?