30th March 2012, 07:40 PM
vineethaanna

What all certificates are needed for B.A private?

what all certificates are needed to do BA private?...please tell me what are needed

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PSC with Photostat copies of certificate?
  2. Whether my PH Certificate attached with JEE Mains OMR Sheet is accepted by authority or not? Should I wait for NIT counselling or get admission in private colleges?
  3. How can I join as SI? What is the qualification for the same?
  4. Which certificates are needed for CBSE candidates to write EAMCET exam?
  5. Is B.Tech engineering certificate considered in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  6. Is SCRA a very tough exam?
  7. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  8. After BSc Electronics what to do in higher studies? MBA or MCA?
  9. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  10. Job Description of an Economist?
  11. Does I have to collect my 12th ISC Improvement result from School?
  12. When are the results of WIPRO WASE getting announced?
  13. ::New Scholarships Plan Proposal:: Need your kind suggestions -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  15. Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?
  16. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school? -- [New]
  17. What certificates are to be submitted for EAMCET medical counseling?
  18. Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now?
31st March 2012, 12:10 PM
22prakash

Default Re: What all certificates are needed for B.A private?

hi.
for doing BA private you must have the 12th mark-sheet only. if you have gape of more than 1 years then gap certificate is also necessary, it is made by the notary from your declaration.

All the best
31st March 2012, 01:20 PM
vikassaini1993

hi
yes all certificates r required for B.A private
you will need all the marksheets of ur previous examinations ,caste & domocile certifite
and other documents as their demand
thank u
31st March 2012, 07:05 PM
karthikvkk

sol:-
hai
yes all certificates are required for B.A private i.e 10th marksheet original,inter certificate
and also all the marksheets of ur previous examinations ,caste ,migration and domocile certifite and other documents as their demand.

All the best...................................
31st March 2012, 07:06 PM
karthikvkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethaanna View Post
what all certificates are needed to do BA private?...please tell me what are needed

hi,
yes all certificates are required for B.A private i.e 10th marksheet original,inter certificate and also all the marksheets of ur previous examinations ,caste ,migration and domocile certifite and other documents as their demand.

All the best...................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?