14th September 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the average percentage that NIOS gives in class 12? Is it possible to score 90% from NIOS board?

What is the average percentage that Nios gives in class 12? Is it difficult to score 90% from Nios? Is nios percentage given more priority than Cbse percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  2. What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?
  3. Which is more valuable between NIOS and Haryana board to take admission in DU?
  4. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  5. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  6. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  7. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  9. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  10. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  11. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  13. What is the syllabus of 10th class NIOS Board? How to study 10th class from NIOS Board?
  14. Admission in class 11 in ICSE or CBSE is possible after 10th from NIOS?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board? -- [New]
  16. Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?
  17. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
  18. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
14th September 2016, 06:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average percentage that NIOS gives in class 12? Is it possible to score 90% from NIOS board?

There is nothing like average criterion get in board examination. The marks are given on the basis of performance in board examination.

So, if you will perform better in board examination you will get the score above 90% in board examination.

There is no more priority of NIOS score over CBSE score.
14th September 2016, 09:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the average percentage that NIOS gives in class 12? Is it possible to score 90% from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the average percentage that Nios gives in class 12? Is it difficult to score 90% from Nios? Is nios percentage given more priority than Cbse percentage?
NIOS gives 80% and above for really exceptional students and learners. NIOS Board is quite strict in their correction pattern. So, if you write the answers to the points then surely you will be getting good marks in NIOS Board examination.

So we can say that there is no difference for a student to have passed 10th and 12th from ICSE, CBSE, NIOS or other state board as long as he/she secured good percentage to be eligible to get admitted into a reputed college or course that fits the candidates desires and his/her interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?