28th July 2015, 08:58 AM
Akshata S Deshpande

What is the procedure followed to do ME in aerospace engineering after B.E in computers?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have done my b.e in computers and wanna join m.e in aerospace...how to join..which exams I have to crack??what is the eligibility criteria and cost criteria?? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible to me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do ME in aerospace engineering after B.E in computers? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  3. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  4. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  6. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  7. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  8. Which branch is better between computers and E&TC? I am interested in Aerospace Engineering
  9. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  11. Procedure to be followed to study for Aerospace Engineering in any IIT
  12. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  14. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  15. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  16. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. Best college in US for chemical engineering and aerospace engineering?
  18. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2015, 10:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do ME in aerospace engineering after B.E in computers?

Eligibility For M.E In Aerospace Engineering
- You must have qualification of bachelor degree in Aerospace/Aviation Engineering from recognized university.
- You must have qualify entrance exam GATE(Graduate Aptitute Test Of Engineering) or Entrance exam conducted by state.

Fees
Fees is different for defferent colleges.Generally , Fees is Rs.35000 to Rs.100000 Per Annum.Hostel Fees , Exam Fees , Library Fees & Other Expenses are payable extra.

Career Scope
You can work in Aircraft Design Unit , Aircraft Manufacturing Unit , Aircraft Overhaul Department , Aircraft Maintanance Unit etc.You may have chance to get job in Indian Airlines , Air India , Jetways , ISRO , Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd(HAL) , National Aeronautics Lab , 3M India Ltd , Bharat Dynamics Ltd , Aeronautics Development Establishment & Civil Aviation Department etc.You can also work as a teacher in Institute.

Colleges Offers M.E(Aerospace Engineering) Course
- Defence Institute Of Advance Technology , Pune
- IIT , Mumbai
- IIT , Kharagpur
- IIT, Bangalore
- Institute Of Aeronautical Engineerig , Hyderabad
- IIT , Madras
- MLR Institute Of Technology , Hyderabad
- Malla Ready College Of Engineering & Technology , Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?