8th January 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know what should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  3. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  4. How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required?
  5. How can I join Indian Army after class 10th? -- [New]
  6. How to join Indian Army being a girl and gold medalist in high jump?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?
  9. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  10. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
  11. How can I join the Indian Army after completing class 10th? Do I have to complete Graduation for joining the Indian Army?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required required to join the Indian Army as a Soldier?
  13. What is the procedure and eligibility for application of Indian Army?
  14. How many marks are needed to join Indian Army?
  15. Marks needed to join Indian Army?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class? Required percentage of marks to appear for this Exam?
  17. Can I join Indian Army after passing 10th?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
27th January 2017, 10:36 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?

Yes you are eligible for joining Indian Army after completion your Class 10th as a tradesmen depending upon the vacancies. Further for your recruitment you will have to qualify their rally followed by Common Entrance Examination.

Also for appearing these vacancies you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 23.5 years.

For more updates and details about recruitment rally you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?