16th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission for M.Tech on the basis of 28.33 marks and 266 GATE score?

I have secured the marks of 28.33 and got the GATE Score as 266. DO I get an admission for M.Tech based on this mark?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for M.Tech on the basis of 28.33 marks and 266 GATE score?
  2. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  3. Which is the cheapest engineering college India?
  4. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
  5. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  7. In which colleges can I apply for admission in M.Tech in CS after scoring 266 in GATE with 79.71 percentile?
  8. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  9. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  10. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student? -- [New]
  11. Expected GATE score on the basis of preparation done?
  12. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  13. Which PSU's dont required 65% in B.Tech?
  14. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  15. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  16. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
  18. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
18th April 2012, 04:35 PM
mantukmr2

Default Re: Will I get admission for M.Tech on the basis of 28.33 marks and 266 GATE score?

Yes you are a qualified gate candidates,so can get the admission in IITs,and NITs and also in govt. engg. college all over india.So you have to apply to this institution for securing of admission in the college.

all the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?