3rd March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?

Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th? What is the minimum criteria required for getting the government job? Who can give me the complete information on this to me as soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in TCS after scoring 72% marks in 10th
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  7. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  9. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  10. Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?
  11. How to get government job after passing 10th with 60% marks
  12. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys placements after scoring 71% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 72% in Diploma?
  14. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 54.6% marks in 10th, 72.6% marks in 12th and 76.4% marks in graduation
  16. Can I get a job with 51% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 65% marks in B.E(Information technology)?
  17. Am I eligible for Banking Entrance exam after scoring 78% marks in 10th and 66% in 12th but only 41% in Maths Honors?
  18. Eligibility for campus selection in Infosys after 72%marks in 10th, 59%marks in 12th, 72%marks in diploma (CS) & 66%marks in B.Tech upto 3rd year?
4th March 2016, 09:47 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?

If you are interested to get job on the basis of 12th certificate then you can apply for clerical job in various banks and other departments but required percentage for this type of job is atleast 50% in 12th class.But if you want to persue your education further after 12th then your percentage in 10th and 12th class is enough and you may continue your education without any tension.
4th March 2016, 12:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?

Yes, why Not ??

You are certainly eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th Class and 58% marks in 12th Classes. The basic reason why you are eligible to apply for government jobs is, "As there is NO certain minimum percentage required" in order to be eligible. Yes, what have you heard is absolutely true.

>> There is no certain percentage required in qualifying examination.

>> As you have successfully completed 12th Class, you are eligible to apply for government jobs which required minimum 12th Class as an educational qualification only and not eligible to apply for government jobs which required minimum Graduation.

>> You are eligible to apply for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant, National Defence Academy, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Staff Selection Commission CHSL and Multi Tasking Staff recruitment examinations.

>> Remember, there is a very good competition among candidates in all over India. So make sure you secure merit marks in the competitive examination in order to get job.
4th March 2016, 01:33 PM
Ashwakh

See there are many Government jobs with 12th Qualification . For each and every job , there is particular Eligibility criteria . The Eligibility criteria varies with each and every job.

~ NDA exam :-
~~~~~~~~~

With 12th qualification , you can apply for the National Defence Academy exam to join in Defence services.

To apply for the nda exam , your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years only.
You should have completed 12th from any Recognized Board
You should be a citizen of India
You should be an unmarried candidate
** Only male candidates are eligible for the exam .

Selection process is ,

1. Written exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical test

Exam Syllabus is ,

1. General ability
2. Maths

~ You can apply for the post of Constable in Police department

~ You can apply for the different posts in Postal department.
1. Postal Assistant
2. Sorting Assistant
4th March 2016, 05:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th? What is the minimum criteria required for getting the government job? Who can give me the complete information on this to me as soon as possible? Thanks!
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for government jobs through SSC exam.

Those who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
4th March 2016, 06:06 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

In case of government job entrance exams, percentage of marks hardly matters. What you need to have is passing percentage of marks in academic at 10+2 level or bachelor's degree level.

You need to crack different stages of government job entrance exams to get job. Some of entrance exams for government jobs at 10+2 level are:

1. NDA/NA entrance exam conducted by UPSC for different wings of defence.

2. SSC CHSL exam for LDC, DEO etc.

3. IB Security Assistant exam conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs.
4th March 2016, 08:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed 12th standard with 58% marks and want to get government job. Yes, definitely you are eligible for government jobs in which the minimum eligibility criteria is student must pass 12th standard from any recognized board or institute subjected to condition that you must fulfill the age limit criteria. Following are the list of exams in which you are eligible:

--SSC CHSL

--DRDO CETPAM (Store Assistant)

--LDC of any organization

>>You are eligible for the above mentioned posts but also you have good typing skills in computer. In my opinion you have to do graduation too. After doing graduation you are eligible for more competitive exams in banking and SSC jobs.
4th March 2016, 10:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the government jobs after completing class 12th. Here are the eligibility requirements for the government job.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate's age should be in the range of 20-30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidates should have completed their class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized university.

As you have completed class 12th, there will be less number of posts compared to the remaining posts which require at least a bachelor's degree.

However, you are eligible for all the government jobs like LDC, Clerk, Pion, SSC, RRB and NDA etc.
4th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for various jobs in government sector with 12th qualification. There are separate examinations conducted for the 10th qualified and 12th qualified candidates in the state staff selection commissions like TNPSC and other state staff selection commission. In TNPSC the Group 4 examination is for the 10th passed candidates, but the competition will be very high for the job. You have to appear for written examination. The website link is
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

There are vacancies in the CRPF for the Constable post; the qualification required is class X. The website link is
Click here
16th January 2021, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 74.6% marks in 10th and 54.6% marks in 12th?
4th December 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

There are many MNC's which set the eligiblity criteria of 60% but most of the companies do not consider your 12th marks. You must be pass in all subjects. Don't worry.
You are focused on your career that is the most important thing. You will definitely succeed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?