28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Non-Teaching recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Friends,
I want to apply in CRSU recruitment for Non-Teaching post. Kindly let me know how I can apply in Non-Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University? And also tell me the eligibility criteria to apply in this recruitment. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University having 7 years of Teaching experience on M.A.(Economics) basis?
  2. Application fee of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching/Non-Teaching recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  3. Educational qualification required to apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Teaching recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  6. How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  8. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Teaching and Non-Teaching recruitment of ESIC, Hyderabad?
  10. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure?
  11. How to get my admit card of Air Force X Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Central Government posts and their exams
  13. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  14. How to get government job after completing DECE
  15. Eligibility to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment for girls?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  17. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  18. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
30th June 2016, 05:01 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Non-Teaching recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

Yes, you can apply for the same if you posses qualification & meet the requirements. last date apply for the same is 16th July 2016. I have attached all the necessary details for this job which can definitely help you with all the details. So go through this & apply as per your qualification.
1st July 2016, 12:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Non-Teaching recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

You can apply for this recruitment from the link given below. Go through the link mentioned below and then fill up all the fields with proper details. Take a printout of the application form after form filling. Then send the application form along with the self attested copies of the documents to the below address on or before 26th July 2016.

To,
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind

Eligibility Criteria :-

1) M.A/ LLM/ M.Sc with minimum 55% marks and possessing Ph.D degree from a recognized institute/ board.

http://crsu.ac.in/recruitment -- Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?