1st November 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship being a 3rd year E&TC student? What is the criteria for the internship?

I am a 3rd year E&TC student. I want to know how can i apply for internship and what is the criteria for the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  2. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to apply for internship being a 3rd year E&TC student? What is the criteria for the internship? -- [New]
  6. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in L&T?
  8. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  12. What is the criteria asked for doing internship in companies available in Kolkata?
  13. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  16. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
28th July 2017, 09:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship being a 3rd year E&TC student? What is the criteria for the internship?

Before applying for internship, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should be or should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course.

> You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your career.

> You should not have any pending backlogs.

> You should not have year gaps of more than 2 years.

> You must have good communication skills with proper knowledge regarding your subjects.

You can directly upload your resume at the company's website or you can contact your college, so that they can talk with the authorities and manage you the permission for internship. Now you have to send a resume along with the permission letter and send it to the HR department of the company. If you get shortlisted then you will be called and have to go through the selection procedure of the company in order to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?