28th April 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I do International Internship if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(IT)?

Hello everyone,
I am studying in B.Tech(IT) 2nd year.
Can anyone of you tell me how can I
get International Internship?
Can you please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. How to do internship in companies while pursuing 2nd year B.E in MSRIT?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  4. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  10. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  11. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  13. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  14. How to do internship in marketing? I am pursuing my 2nd year BBA
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  16. How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  18. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?