7th November 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to draft a letter for 6 months Internship in ISRO for B.E. Mechanical student?

I want to know that how I can draft a letter for six months Internship of at ISRO as I want to do six months Internship at ISRO and I am a B.E. student of Mechanical stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  2. One month internship in ISRO for MSc Electronics Science Student?
  3. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What to write in a Request Letter to ISRO for an internship?
  5. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  7. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate?
  10. Does ISRO offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student in Bihar?
  12. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Requirements to apply for an Internship in ISRO for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?
  14. Summer Internship in Tata Motors of 2 months for Mechanical Engineering undergraduate student of UK?
  15. What is the procedure to join internship at ISRO?
  16. Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) Pre-final year student in ISRO?
  17. List of companies which offer 6 months Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai?
  18. Companies offering 3 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
15th November 2016, 09:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to draft a letter for 6 months Internship in ISRO for B.E. Mechanical student?

You don't need to draft a letter to get the internship to ISRO.

You need to apply online with the duly signed letter you got from the college and wait for their response to come.

The entities like the ISRO don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?