26th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is internship useful for Engineering student?

Is internship useful for Engineering student?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  8. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  12. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates? -- [New]
  13. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  14. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  17. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
26th August 2015, 10:45 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Is internship useful for Engineering student?

Yes internship/training is useful for the Engineering students. Up-to the 3rd year of study you deals with the theoretical knowledge of your subjects and some what practical knowledge but it is not enough for Engineering students.Before joining to the company after 4th year you need to know the Environment of any company that how the works are done in a systemic manner.So by the internship or training you learn a systematic manner and environment of a company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?