28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do Internship for B.Tech student? Detailed information about it?

Hello,
What does Internship mean? Can you please provide me
the details? Why is it necessary for a B.Tech student?
Please reply to me immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  5. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  6. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Information about internship? I am a 3rd year student at hyderabad
  11. Detailed information about Internship related to Electronics for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  12. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed information about the Summer Internship in TCS for MBA 1st year student?
  14. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  15. Is it necessary to do Internship for B.Tech student? Detailed information about it? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information about Internship for BPT doctor?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
1st July 2015, 12:13 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it necessary to do Internship for B.Tech student? Detailed information about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What does Internship mean? Can you please provide me
the details? Why is it necessary for a B.Tech student?
Please reply to me immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Internship is the temporary Employment in any if the companies with full liability as a permanent Employee. But you will be working there for the temporary period and even you are paid stipend as an intern. Internship is not necessary as well as compulsory it is your compulsion how you take the Internship to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?