30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete the internship year in a different University?

i have completed final year of b.d.s from faculty of dentistry in benghazi universtiyـــlibya and i have started my internship year but still some subjects i want to complete it in a good university....so can i get these subjects:
cons and root canal treatment
fixed prosthodontic
removable prosthodontic
oral surgery

does the clinical training will be on a real patient or not??how much the price and the duration needed to complete these subjects?i want details please

Related Questions:
  1. How many years would it take to complete internship after BDS course?
  2. Is it mandatory to do internship in B.Tech 3rd year for getting a job? What will happen if I haven't done the internship?
  3. Can I complete the internship in Agra after completion of 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. How to do internship in Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon?
  5. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. Complete procedure which need to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
  9. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  10. internship in isro
  11. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  12. question for internship.
  13. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
  14. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  16. Am I eligible for doing internship while doing B.Tech first year in DIT university?
  17. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  18. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
30th August 2016, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the internship year in a different University?

You can't complete a small part of your course at a different university. There is no such procedure to complete your internship year from a different university.

All you can do is take admission at a different university and complete your full course from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?