24th May 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?

sir..

I have completed my B.tech with 60% aggregate and M.tech with second class.

Am i eligible for teaching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collages??

Is there any changes will occur in future as per AICTE ??

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  2. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  3. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  4. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules?
  5. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  6. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  7. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  8. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  9. Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?
  10. Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  12. Is it possible to start career as faculty after PGDM?
  13. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  14. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  15. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  17. What is the eligibility for Assistant Professor in AICTE approved engineering colleges
  18. Any vacancies for teaching job for ECE diploma holders?
13th September 2014, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir..

I have completed my B.tech with 60% aggregate and M.tech with second class.

Am i eligible for teaching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collages??

Is there any changes will occur in future as per AICTE ??
You have completed your B.Tech and M.Tech degree so you are eligible for assistant professor post in private engineering college. If you have NET score or Ph.D degree then only you can apply in govt college as a assistant professor. M.Tech degree candidates are also eligible as assistant professors in govt college but it will be part time.
19th September 2015, 12:07 PM
sai5733

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?

Yes you are eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges

Eligibility Criteria of Assistant Professor :-----------

Master Degree in the Relevant Branch.

The Communication skills should be good enough to clear to interview.

The Assistant Professor who do not have Ph.D or a Master's degree in the relevant branch/discipline those are eligible for the AGP of Rs. 7000/- only after completing of 6 year's service as Assistant Professor .

The post of Assistant Professor shall be in the pay Band of Rs. 37400- 67000, with AGP of Rs. 9000/-

For more detailed Information here is attachments :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FACULTY-NORMS - AICTE.pdf(130.6 KB, 184 views)
7th April 2017, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I am working in an engineering college as professor, my total experience is 7 years my qualification is B.E is it i am eligible to continue as professor as per AICT 6TH PAY OR NOT
10th March 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have worked as assistant professor to teach btech students. My qualifications is M.com I have scored 59% in m.com, is it I'm eligible to teach btech students
17th May 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BE in second class..and I have completed my ME in second class also. I am eligible for assistant professor in private engineering colleges sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?