20th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?

What are qualification required to be a professor of engineering college i have no experience and finding a job in reputed college so kindly can u tell what is required to be a professor or how to become aprofessor whether i have to enter as a assistant professor or i can directly be taken as aprofessor if i have phd deegree in mechanical engineering

21st May 2014, 09:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know the minimum qualification required to become a professor in an engineering college and then your second question that how you can become a professor as in engineering college or the basic requirement for be a professor. So in order to answer your first question the minimum qualification is to get 60 percent of marks in your whole study carrier as per acceptances to be a professor in any colleges in India.

And also doing M.Tech in your study carrier and also get 60 percent of marks in your engineering based study. And for applying the post as a professor you have to give NET exam as called as “National eligibility test” as for also the minimum requirement for the teaching post and also the high preference for the post.

And now comes to your second question that how to become a teacher so for first of the primary step is to be a diploma degree student as for getting a good score in that exam. And then the mark is up to higher level and also is strong in the subject or stream in which you want to be a lecturer.
19th September 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?

i have done msc(applied mathematics).am i eligible of asst. professor any engineering collage ?please reply my mail acc. [email protected]
10th November 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am b.tech. with electronics and communication. After that i have done m.sc. computer application. I am net qualified. . Am i eligible for assistant professor in engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?