View Poll Results: Govt. Job vs. Private Sector Job

Government Job 383 77.06%
Private Sector Job 114 22.94%
Voters: 497. You may not vote on this poll

20th September 2011, 03:03 PM
Raja Azher

Default Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raguks View Post
government jobs provide more job security...but every coin has a tail...like wise it too have some disadvan...like ....u have to work in part of nation ...leaving ur family friends relations......there will be rare events for your success to be considered and honoured....
yes i am agree with you that the government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

So I can say from the above mention matter that the government job is better than private sector job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  2. Best option between government job and private job?
  3. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  4. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  6. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  7. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  8. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector? -- [New]
  9. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  10. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  11. Which sector is better for government job or private job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  13. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  17. What are the career options after LLB?
  18. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
20th September 2011, 03:04 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshita21 View Post
govt jobs are preffered over private sector because of :
less stress
facility
good income
job security
more incentives
holidays
Yes your all are point are very effective and In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 03:06 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by inderpal singh chahal View Post
Govt job postives
1. good salary
2.less tension
3.more privileges(medical,house etc)
4.fixed timings.
Private jobs negatives
1.more tension.
2.regular change of timings.
3.bad health.
4.marriage life suffers.
5.tension of being kicked out.
Yes i am fully agree with your both positive aspects and negative also In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

So I can say from the above mention matter that the government job is better than private sector job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvscity View Post
dear friends,
i think Government job is better than private job ,not only because of its job security but also in many terms.Like in private sector you have to do jobs more than 8 hours with no job security, in some case the jobs may become boring for some perticular kind of student , but in government job most of the job are enjoyed by yhe staffs , and there is almost no chance to lose your job..
I am agree with you and In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 03:24 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
GOVT JOB AS WELL AS PRIVATE BOTH R GOOD .IT DEPENDS UPON PERSON INTEREST
IN GOVT JOB U BECOME A WHALE OF A POND.
IN PRIVATE U BECOME A WHALE OF SEA.
IT COMPLETELY DEPENDS UPON U.BUT YA
BETTER IS IF U BECOME ENTERPRENEUR AND PROVIDE JOBS TO OTHERS
Yes both job are good but In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 03:26 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushu View Post
I agree that govt jobs are secure and not that much stressfull, but if you are a competition freak, private job is the best one to show everyone what you are made up of
yes government job is the better than private sector and In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

So you should prefer Government job.
20th September 2011, 03:27 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathi durga View Post
government jobs are more secure. government should offer still more jobs in all fields.
In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 03:31 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimit_jain View Post
it depends on you....

if you want to have a comfortable life with regular income and specially for married women who also have the household responsibilities....govt job is good

but people want to go high with time and earn a lot of money,private sector is a must.

nimit jain
It is very clear and generally knowing all person that the government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.
20th September 2011, 03:33 PM
Raja Azher

[QUOTE=seemu.soni;86482]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Which one do you prefer? A govt sector job or private sector job?[/Q

Ofcourse i will prefere goverment job because its secure in comparitavely to private job
This is hereby confirm that the for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 03:59 PM
Raja Azher

[QUOTE=seemu.soni;86482]
Quote:
Which one do you prefer? A govt sector job or private sector job?[/Q

Ofcourse i will prefere goverment job because its secure in comparitavely to private job
This is hereby confirm that the government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 04:02 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita_gigi View Post
hi everyone
Its my first rply.well regarding my opinion i think although private jobs are not that secure and have to work for more than 8 hours but the quality of the government jobs are well known by everyone and top of it there is very less scope for improvement in performance.on the other hand burden of private jobs and insecurity can not be neglected.Hence both government and private jobs both have to work on their weaker part.
thank you
Well as per recent research and in my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 04:05 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitV View Post
I will prefer Gov. job as
1. Through which we can help our government.
2. Secure job.
3. Contribution in growing India n many more
Dear friend it is right that for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 04:06 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I think govt. jobs are good and secure but in private job we have no secure in money matter private jobs are best
AS per our knowledge government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.
20th September 2011, 04:16 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I think govt. jobs are good and secure but in private job we have no secure in money matter private jobs are best
Yes it is right that the government job good and secure and In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.
20th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalasani.chaitanya View Post
Now a days it is not possible to get govt job for every person. And its not the matter of which job "If u r really willing to show ur skills"
We should live and work with security and In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

So We should prefer government job.
20th September 2011, 04:24 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajat7734 View Post
govt & GOVT ONLY better.there is nothing to say..failure may take the private sector..
Government job is better and it known maximum of the person so that the maximum person prefer government job.
20th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
gov jobs are better bcauz there is less tension in comarison to private jobs.
Yes it is fact that there is less tension in government job, and In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.
20th September 2011, 04:37 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALWINDER SINGH View Post
government job is best.......

because:-
no tension
limited duty
facilities like medicine, quarter, etc
good salary nowadays
no tension
holidays
god life.....
hhmmmmm
This is to confirm that the for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job, so we should prepare for the government job.
20th September 2011, 04:39 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMANDEEP SINGH ATTRI View Post
According to me Govt. jod is best because Govt job is easy and pensionable job.....................................
yes it is right and in my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

We all have to prepare for Government job.
20th September 2011, 04:41 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
senior listen yo the advice and sugetion of juniour emplyee for improvement so pv job is better
In my notion for future we should prepare for government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Well...it has been always a controversy b/wn private jobs and government jobs...In my opinion if every body will think about security of life than to this level of developement we would have never reached.The Man has taken risk and prooved that nothing is impossible.Try to be innovative,we have not born for securing our life not for holidays,not for facilities etc.Think about the inventions that you are using in your daily life.Those inventions are not a joke,the inventors didn't think about securing there life,they had to do something..they did it.Our indian thinking is very small,once you get government job the all essence of ur life is gone...be passionate if u want to live ur life,not securing ur life...the biggest thing is risk..risk has made all the things possible..so government job is not the aim og our life...private jobs pulls out ur strength,ur talent.....in my opinion private jobs are best...I am an SAP consultant in G.E....my innovative ideas are utilized there...which is not possible in government jobs......bye
Well i am fully agree with you that the Government job is better than private sector job.
20th September 2011, 04:49 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ.18 View Post
Hi
Definetly I can prefer government job.
Because of their facilty.
many people said that now government and private both are equal on the basis of pay scale and facilty.
But this is wrong.
Even now after 6 pay commision government service provide very high pay scale and many more facility.
SJ
yes now a days the value of government job become high, In my perception for future government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
i think pvt job is better than govt jobs because it provide huge salary and promotion
But there is no security in private job so you should prefer government job.
20th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharad3010 View Post
i think govt is better if u jst want to earn money without much labour
as in govt jobs u become dere feeders

whereas in pvt u hav to work harder and u get to learn molre dere u get more money

yes i accept that dere are many provisions in govt jobs
so its upto u to decide
But if you will see security then you can feel secure in government Job.
20th September 2011, 05:01 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.MD.AZHARUDDIN View Post
I think private jobs.... Because we get job where we need to do ... An it use to be with our expectations an we can have privacy...
No there is no any security in private sector job.
20th September 2011, 05:03 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOKESH RAJPUT View Post
i think government jobs are much better than private.
because now govt has also increased the pays and workload is very less + there are lots of other facilities.
As per successful person who has done something in his live and after achievement they said government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Azher
20th September 2011, 05:05 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Once u reach 50s and are at a senior position , u really enjoy govt job while the probability of the same in corporate sector is much less.
As per prudent says Government job is better than the other.
20th September 2011, 05:06 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillu View Post
In private job there is always a risk of being fired out though high salary
Govt. job is best if you are qualified and dedicated to your work , don't want to be at risk go for It.
The salary package is also now good in this sector. No headache of being jobless.
Good reputation too.
6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.
20th September 2011, 05:08 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillu View Post
In private job there is always a risk of being fired out though high salary
Govt. job is best if you are qualified and dedicated to your work , don't want to be at risk go for It.
The salary package is also now good in this sector. No headache of being jobless.
Good reputation too.
Government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.
20th September 2011, 06:50 PM
raja.ather80

Dear Friend,
This is hereby inform you that the for future point of the view Government job is better than private sector job. Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job in current days has become very high, and as per our perception and recent news Government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, and there is no security employer can do downsizing any time when he feel necessity.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Ather
20th September 2011, 06:51 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Which one do you prefer? A govt sector job or private sector job?

Hello friend Government job is better than private sector job. Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job in current days has become very high, and as per our perception and recent news Government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, and there is no security employer can do downsizing any time when he feel necessity.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Ather
20th September 2011, 06:54 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetha_ammu View Post
i need a govt job.i doing my m.phil(cs).pls help me

We know all that the for future point of the view Government job is better than private sector job. Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job in current days has become very high, and as per our perception and recent news Government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, and there is no security employer can do downsizing any time when he feel necessity.
20th September 2011, 06:55 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Today in India private jobs remain no longer safe for career.
Yes i am agree with your answer.
20th September 2011, 07:12 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukilan View Post
its 20th century
now a days finding job itself s not a easy task so we should not argue about this
but still in my point of view government job s always the best
it s well secured job
but only draw back s tat we will not be exposed to the outer world
being in government sector we will grow our skill s my point
We know generally for future point of the view Government job is better than private sector job. Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job in current days has become very high, and as per our perception and recent news Government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, and there is no security employer can do downsizing any time when he feel necessity.
20th September 2011, 07:15 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyavani View Post
i would support job private job because there is lot money and also job satisfaction
This is to confirm that the for future point of the view Government job is better than private sector job. Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job in current days has become very high, and as per our perception and recent news Government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, and there is no security employer can do downsizing any time when he feel necessity.

So we have to focus on government job.

With Best Regards
Md.Raja Ather
20th September 2011, 07:17 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreet.sonam View Post
if you want to make quick money at the risk of job insecurity then private is better ...govt. jobs may have less money but they are always better and the working hours are also fixed
There is no doubt that for future point of the view Government job is better than private sector job. Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job in current days has become very high, and as per our perception and recent news Government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job.
20th September 2011, 07:19 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautam d wonder lover View Post
i will prefer goverment job,because it is secure job.job pressure is not high than private.
We should focus on government job, it is better for security point of the view.
20th September 2011, 07:20 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANESH MANDHANYA View Post
Govt job is better there is fix growth in salary and in private there is fluaction
I am agree with you.
20th September 2011, 07:22 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep.g.u View Post
government job is very good because you have a guarantee ,, but in private sector anything can happen in overnight.. and in govt job lot of luxuries you can enjoy.. working time is very less in govt jobs compared to private sector jobs
I am agree with you, that the government job is better than private.
20th September 2011, 09:24 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivakumarsachi View Post
i will prefer only govt job... because govt job is useful for make the country to develop and our god of students kalam dream is satisfied in 2020..........
Government job is better than any private sector job, generally people want to secure in his life, so that person prefer government job than private sector job, and after 6th pay scale every one want to settle with government job.
but the other side if you talk about private sector job there is no much security, when ever company take decision regarding downsizing.
So we should do more prefer Government job than private sector job.
20th September 2011, 09:32 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somesh Goenka View Post
hello,

Well according to me, there is nothing better than a job in the private sector. Though the govt job seems to be stable in the long run, but one cant deny the fact the lucrativeness of a job in the private sector and the various schemes of tax saving by them.Also it instills a sense of competition, which the govt can never ever do.

Hail the private sector.
Government job is best than any private sector job, generally people want to secure in his life, so that person prefer government job than private sector job, and after 6th pay scale every one want to settle with government job.
but the other side if you talk about private sector job there is no much security, when ever company take decision regarding downsizing.

Finally i will suggest to prepare and do more labor for government job.
20th September 2011, 09:35 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupaksinha View Post
I think gov. jobs are more reliable than private jobs. private jobs gives more money but it is not secured. if u worked hard then u servived otherwise u were kicked off. But in govt. job you don't have any work pressure. Infact you get pension after your retirement. so govt. jobs are best for future......
Well my friend as per my idea and perception Government job is better than any private sector job, generally people want to secure in his life, so that person prefer government job than private sector job, and after 6th pay scale every one want to settle with government job.
20th September 2011, 09:37 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by niraj balodi View Post
in my opinion the lifestyle of pvt sector employs is much better than a govt sectors
This is fact that Government job is better than any private sector job, generally people want to secure in his life, so that person prefer government job than private sector job, and after 6th pay scale every one want to settle with government job.
20th September 2011, 09:41 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUNITJI View Post
private sector is good .but also try side by side for govt. job.ok
No i am not agree with you that private job is not more valuable than government , in government we feel secure, but the other side in private sector we don't feel secure.
20th September 2011, 10:00 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
hello,this is vasudev,i worked in indian railways for 5 years that is from 2000 to 2005,and i was absent from duties to do mbain 2006 ,and i completed my mba in2008,and now i am unable to decide wheather to go for private job....still my job in indian railways is open for me,plzzzzzzz advice someone who are working inmnc after thier mba.
I am agree with you.
20th September 2011, 10:03 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepgupta786 View Post
try psu exams n other upsc exams!
it also matters which branch u did ur btech
This is fact that the government job is much better than the other.
20th September 2011, 10:20 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thakur Chetan View Post
In my opinion government job is a better option because along with many facilities one always has the job security which can never be found in the private sector.It also has a different reputation that is much better than the rivate secot jobs.
As per recent job news that the value of regular MBA is more valuable than the correspondence, In regular MBA degree holder get maximum remuneration than correspondence, and the other side correspondence Mba degree holder earn minimum remuneration and if you compresion knowledgeably then also correspondence has minimum knowledge just because they expend his time less than regular MBA.

So we should not go for correspondence we should prefer regular.
20th September 2011, 10:31 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by niraj balodi View Post
i belive in quality work...
skilled work so definetly pvt sect is much better thn govt sect in this case
Government job is much better than any private sector job, generally people want to secure in his life, so that person prefer government job than private sector job, and after 6th pay scale every one want to settle with government job.
20th September 2011, 10:45 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipin pal View Post
private sector jobs are better there will be a chance of promotion,increment in salary .It depends on our capability .
As per rozgaar samachar Government job is better than any private sector job, generally people want to secure in his life, so that person prefer government job than private sector job, and after 6th pay scale every one want to settle with government job.
20th September 2011, 11:08 PM
Raja Azher

[QUOTE=mamata banergee;157134]
Quote:
Which one do you prefer? A govt sector job or private sector job?[/govt job bcoz it will be more comfortable than private job.
well dear friend Government job is better than any private sector job, generally people want to secure in his life, so that person prefer government job than private sector job, and after 6th pay scale every one want to settle with government job.

With Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?