19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for job in Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited after B.Pharmacy? Is there any branch of it in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy and want to get job in Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Ltd. How and where to apply for it? Is there any branch of it in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  2. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  5. Is there any vacancy for B.Tech Chemical engineering jobs in any chemical industry
  6. What is the scope of chemical engineering in pharmaceutical
  7. How to work in a core company after passing Chemical engineering? How to get into a Glass company?
  8. List of industries which offer industrial training to diploma students?
  9. How to apply for a job in Allied Resins & Chemicals Ltd and Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd companies after Chemical Engineering course? How much salary I can get?
  10. How can I apply for SI job? Educational requirements for the same?
  11. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  12. List of Cabinet ministers for chemicals and Fertilizers?
  13. Government jobs available for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  14. List of IT companies which provides internship in Vishakapatnam?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  17. Companies providing R & D internship training in Visakhapatnam?
  18. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
27th March 2023, 06:51 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How and where to apply for job in Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited after B.Pharmacy? Is there any branch of it in Andhra Pradesh?

To apply for a job in Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) after B.Pharmacy, you can visit the official website of the company which is https://fact.co.in/. You can check the career section of the website for any job vacancies available and apply for the same online.

Alternatively, you can also check for job vacancies in FACT through various job portals like Naukri, Indeed, etc.

As of now, there is no branch of FACT in Andhra Pradesh. The company has manufacturing facilities in various locations in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. However, you can still apply for job vacancies in FACT from Andhra Pradesh as the company has a pan-India presence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?