13th March 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Being an NIOS candidate can I get admission in BVSc course?

Hello Sir, Now I have completed 12th from NIOS Board. Kindly tell me that can I get admission in BVSc course or not? Please help me to know about this.

28th January 2017, 02:02 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being an NIOS candidate can I get admission in BVSc course?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission to study BVSc course after the completion of your class 12th from an NIOS board, there is no problem in it. NIOS board is registered as an autonomous organisation by the MHRD, Government of India. So, there must be no problem further in order to study for higher degree courses after the completion of class 12th from NIOS.
29th January 2017, 11:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Being an NIOS candidate can I get admission in BVSc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, Now I have completed 12th from NIOS Board. Kindly tell me that can I get admission in BVSc course or not? Please help me to know about this.
Yes, you can get admission in BVSc course after completion of 10+2 from NIOS. The NIOS qualification is considered equivalent to other board (CBSE or State Boards) qualifications. So after completion of 10+2 from NIOS, you are eligible for the BVSc course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. Candidates with a pass in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Biology / Botany & Zoology, Physics, Chemistry are eligible for the BVSc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?