8th August 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for engineering course if I belong to SC caste?

My father's annual income is RS.2,80,000 then i want to know that can i got scholarship in engineering course and i am belonging from sc caste. Am I eligible to get scholarship for engineering course if I belong to SC caste? Can you give me the information which I need to follow up?

8th August 2015, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for engineering course if I belong to SC caste?

You can get scholarship for engineering course being a SC category candidate but, your family annual income should be less than 2,00,000 rupees. To get scholarship for pursuing engineering course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than 2,00,000 rupees.

3. You should get admission to study Engineering course through entrance examination counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?