22nd February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Collector for B.Com student? Difference between Collector and Deputy Collector?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Com and want to become a Collector but confused about Collector and Deputy Collector. Please tell me difference about both the posts and whole procedure to become a Collector?

13th March 2017, 12:34 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Collector for B.Com student? Difference between Collector and Deputy Collector?

Yes, candidates pursuing in final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for UPSC Civil Service examination as well as for State PSC.

For recruitment as a collector in a district you have to qualify in Civil Service examination where as Deputy Collector is recruited through State PSC.

Deputy Collector have lower administrative power as compared to the Collector. UPSC Civil Service examination is conducted in three stages :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

The candidates have to qualify in each stage of examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
18th July 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Collector for B.Com student? Difference between Collector and Deputy Collector?

I have completed diploma in commercial practice kannada and I'm studying in bcom final year.
Can i write UPSC exam.?
17th November 2021, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How should a bcom student become a collector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?