15th March 2017, 09:52 AM
Rickey kartooos

Will I be considered passed in Biology if got 23 marks in Zoology but failed in Botany of 12th exam?

Dear sir, I was appeared in 12th exam of Jharkhand Board with Biology. I got 23 marks in Zoology and fail in Botany. Will I considered as passed in Biology?

30th April 2017, 12:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered passed in Biology if got 23 marks in Zoology but failed in Botany of 12th exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that in Jharkhand Board of Education, the Biology paper of higher secondary degree is of 100 marks which is divided into two papers, one is the theory paper of 70 marks and other one is the practical paper of 30 marks.

Further to pass in the Biology paper, a student has to secure 33% marks in both theory and practical papers separately.

Now as far as you are concerned about your status if you secure 23 marks in Zoology part and lesser in Botany then for your information I would like to let you know that you will be certainly considered as a passed candidate as you just need 23 marks out of 70 marks to be considered as a passed candidate overall as at plus two level both Zoology and Botany papers come under a single paper of Biology.

For more details and FAQs related to your board of education you can refer to its official link www.jac.nic.in.
2nd March 2019, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered passed in Biology if got 23 marks in Zoology but failed in Botany of 12th exam?

Sir I am up bord class 12th student sir my biology pepar are missing but I have attached all pepar why I have a pass in inter mediate
20th March 2019, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a student of board 11th I have got 23 marks in zoology but I think I'm going to fail in botany.will I considered to be pass in biology?
15th April 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

If I got 10 marks in botany and 5 marks in zoology in tamilnadu stateboard I pass or not
28th April 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir will i be considered pass in 12th class if i get 23 marks in zoology but fail in botany in Jammu and Kashmir board.
2nd August 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , my question is that if i am fail in botany and pass in zoology what it will be considered as fail or pass in j&k board of school education
10th August 2019, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in theory in zoology and pass in practical then will I only clear in theory or also practical?
28th December 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I got 20 Mark ls zoology and got 5 marks in botany what I'll be considered fail or pass (jkbose )
13th March 2023, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 15 marks in zoology and 10 in botany what I will be considered fail Or pass
21st March 2023, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Will I considered passed in biology if I got 35 marks in zoology but 4 marks in botany of 12th exam jkbose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?