4th October 2012, 01:12 PM
rohit.dandare

How to take admission in MBA after completing B.A this year?

hi i have completed b.a in this year. in b.a my subject is economics;english. i want to take admission in mba .so which branch is suttable for me. please get answer on my id [email protected]. its urgently

31st December 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA after completing B.A this year?

A candidate who is only BA graduate can become an IAS Topper?
31st December 2012, 11:44 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit.dandare View Post
hi i have completed b.a in this year. in b.a my subject is economics;english. i want to take admission in mba .so which branch is suttable for me. please get answer on my id [email protected]. its urgently
MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration and time period of course is 2 years and the course is divided into four semesters . To apply for MBA course , you must have a completed graduate degree in any discipline of a recognized University . If you are completed graduate degree then you can definitely apply for MBA course .

MBA is one the popular and demand course in now a days . Every candidate prefer the MBA course , so there is heavy competition to get admission in top Institution . So if you want to get admission in finest college in Indian then you need to put lots of hard ward to crack the top entrance examination like CAT , MAT and other University , State Examination .

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and conducted this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year .

Eligibility Criteria ::

-->> The applicant must have a holding the degree course in any desire subject of a recognized University . Any stream candidate can apply for the CAT Examination but compulsory holding the degree course .

-->> The applicant must secure at least 50% marks and 40% marks for reserved categories .

-->> The applicant who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination .

MAT Stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA four times in a year .

Eligibility Criteria ::

-->> The applicant must have a holding the degree course in any desire subject of a recognized University .

-->> NO percentage bar required for MAT Examination .

-->> The applicant who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination .

MAT Exam dates ::

-->> Last date for receipt of application :: 14/01/13

-->> Last date for receipt of application at AIMA , New Delhi :: 17/01/13
1st January 2013, 12:34 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit.dandare View Post
Dear friend,

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration. This course is become highly popular in India and also in abroad due to its scope and attractive salary package to MBA candidates. Now a days mostly candidates are preferring MBA course after completing Graduation in any stream. There are various candidates belonging to engineering stream, commerce stream, or arts stream are choosing MBA course after their Graduation course. This course is also preferred by the candidates who want to do their own business.

There are various streams in MBA course. Each stream has its scope in its respective field. You can choose any of the specialization in MBA course as you are Arts stream so you can take any stream in MBA. The various streams in MBA course from which you can choose are:-
  • MBA In Finance
  • MBA in Entrepreneurship
  • MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
  • MBA in Telecommunications
  • MBA in International Business
  • MBA in Human Resources
  • MBA in Accounting
  • MBA in Sports Management
  • MBA in Enterprise Management
  • MBA in Project Management
  • MBA in Marketing
  • MBA in Information Systems / IT
  • MBA in Accounting
  • MBA in Health Care / Administration
  • MBA in Communication
  • MBA in Media
  • MBA in Operations Management
  • MBA in e-Business/e-Commerce
  • MBA in Nonprofit and Government Mgt.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1)- You must have completed your Graduation course in any stream from a recognized university.

2)- If you are in final year of your Graduation course then also you can apply for this exam.

3)- You should have minimum 45% marks in Graduation course.

4)- You should have to appear in any of the MBA entrance exam.

List of Entrance exams for MBA course:-
  • CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
  • XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
  • SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
  • JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
  • MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
  • IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
  • IRMA: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
  • NMAT: NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
  • MICA: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
  • IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata
1st January 2013, 12:54 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to take admission in MBA after completing B.A this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A candidate who is only BA graduate can become an IAS Topper?

Dear Aspirant,

Yes for sure he can become an IAS toppper.There is no link with that.whether he is BA or Bsc.

The factor is how he writes the exams of IAS and gives the interview.

Based on those factors the ias topper or last rank can achieved.

So dont worry that you are a BA or anything.

Only thing is the smart work and how you present in the exam matters.SO all the best for that exams

Hope this info helps you.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?