B. Sc in Psychology
The course is all about enlightening the students with a sound knowledge in the sector of analyzing the mental processes and behaviour of the mass. The course makes the candidates capable of dragging out the ideas and thoughts from an individual. A deep study is carried on the general responses and the effects of different circumstances on the humans. This makes the candidates capable of analyzing the diversified actions and thoughts of a general individual. This incredible tool hence can benefit the criminology sector, sports sectors and can also render a great contribution in the social sector.
The candidates are required to have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized university or board with psychology. However there can be few special criterions posed as per the norms of the different institutes.
The course is formatted for duration of three years. This duration includes the submission of projects and the research papers by the students.
The graduates in psychology are exposed to an enormous number of job prospects. They can be readily employed in various psychology jobs in the counselling centre all over the nation. There are also the rehabilitation centres and other such sectors to render employment opportunities to such candidates. They can also be benefited with the post of sports psychologists in the diversified field of cricket teams, football clubs, basketball teams etc.
Best Places to Pursue:
University of Calcutta
- Difference between a PhD in Psychology and a PsyD
- B.Sc in foreign psychology
- Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Papers
- New Ventures of Psychology course in the modern society
- Application of psychology course in criminology field
- Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Papers
- Difference between BSc Psychology and BA Psychology
- Scope after B.A. Psychology
- Doctor of Medicine Psychology, Medicine Psychology Doctor
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Psychology
- NET Psychology (Paper II) Papers
- Higher Studies options after B.A. in Psychology
- B.Sc in Psychology, Psychology B.Sc
- Part Time Psychology Course in India
- UPSC (Mains) Psychology (Paper I) Papers