22nd August 2011, 11:13 AM
Auroma singh

Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?

respected sir/madam i am kalyani singh and i want to tell you that i am going to do m.a. in psychology through distance education. will i be eligible for ph.d in psychology. plz answer soon...thanks....

Related Questions:
  1. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  2. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  3. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  4. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  5. Institute for PhD in Psychology by distance learning?
  6. M.A in Psychology in distance after B.A in Psychology 18 years back?
  7. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  8. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  9. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  11. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  12. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  13. How to study distance M.A.(Psychology) being a Chartered Accountant with LLB and B.Com Degrees? Is it necessary to study B.A.(Psychology)?
  14. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore? -- [New]
  15. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  16. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  17. Can I do Regular PhD if completed Distance M.A. in Psychology?
  18. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
27th October 2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?

my name is shoaib and i live in gorakhpur up. i want phd in clinical psychology.what should i do ?
27th December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?

I am M A in Psychology in Distance Mode, am I eligible for Registration with RCI for practice and also for Ph D or Psy D?
17th March 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MA psychology in Counselling through IGNOU. I am interested in Forensic pyshology, what needs to be done now. I dont want to pay much for the course.
28th March 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters in counselling psychology.. and want to pursue M Phil in the same i would want you to suggest some universities offering M Phil in psychology through distance education.... i also wanted to know the procedure of acquiring the RCI number for practicing counseling and administering psychological tests... Waiting for the reply
thanking you,
regards.
12th June 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i hve complted ma bsc in microbiology i want to do diploma in psychology or dietion course about 3months
26th June 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the future scope after doing MA in psychology through distance learning in India..I have done btech as a bachlor degree? I want to make my career in psychology.. Do rply on [email protected] as soon as possible
5th August 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I am m.a. in psychology and ph.d in clinical psychology, am I eligible for RCI registration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?