Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Delhi


Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering came into existence in the year 1999 and the college aims at offering engineering education to its students through dedicated and qualified faculty members and by provision of well-equipped modern labs. College of Engineering of Bharti Vidyapeeth offers engineering education with affiliation from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University located in New Delhi and it is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India and by the All India Council for Technical Education.

Courses offered:

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering offers the following courses:

Bachelor of Technology in

o Computer Science Engineering

o Electronics & Communication Engineering

o Electrical & Electronics Engineering

o Instrumentation & Control Engineering

o Information Technology


Admission of students to the different courses offered by the Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering is done based on the merit secured by the students in the All India Common Entrance Test and counseling organized by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Out of the total number of seats available for each branch of engineering course offered by the college, 90% of seats are filled in this methods and remaining 10% of seats are filled by the management of the college on merit basis according to the instructions given by the Government of NCT and the affiliating university.

College Library:

Library at the Bharati Vidyapeeth University acts as the main source of information to the staff members and students and library has a collection of more than 27000 books under about 3200 titles and it is subscribing for 47 national journals. It is subscribing for 13 international journals as well. Library has a reading room facility with a capacity to accommodate 120 students and the reading room facility is available for access to 12 hours in a day.

Contact Information:

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering,

A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Rohtak Raod

(In front of Paschim Vihar East Metro Station)

New Delhi -110063

Phone: 91-11-25258637, 25278443/44




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

One Response to “Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Delhi”

  1. 1

    btech fee through management quota my pcm % is 84.3%