15th January 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?

i am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication(3rd year) from bharati vidyapeeth's college of engineering,new delhi.i want to do internship in ece from a reputed mnc and i don't know how to apply for it.so,can u please advice me which company to apply and what is the procedure for this?

17th January 2012, 07:56 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?

There are many MNC's which yoo can try out for Internships.Some of the companies which you can try out are:-
Samsung,Panasonic,Toshiba,Intel,Philips,Techtronix ,.etc

You can get the details about the respective MNC's from their official websites.Since these are MNC's they have many branches spread all over India.You can try out for any respective Branch.

Procedure for Internship

First and for most try to contact the HR/manager of a particular company with the help of the details available in the website.If he gives any indication that he is willing to provide you Internship then need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training.

The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period
Apply for as many companies as possible since there are limited seats for the internships.It would be better that you contact the officials through your principal or higher college officials because there will be more chances of getting an Internship if you contact the company through your college officials.
17th January 2012, 09:11 PM
adithyaparavastu

You can do internships in any MNC's which is located in our city.The time duration for completion of intership is 6 months.

The application process related information is given in the below link
http://internships.about.com/od/cove...AppProcess.htm
13th March 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I had an aggregate of 72%,am i eligible for internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?